WD Red 8TB NAS Hard Disk Drive – 5400 RPM Class SATA 6 Gb/s 128MB Cache 3.5 Inch – WD80EFZX
- Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
- Tested for 24×7 reliability
- Built for optimum NAS compatibility
- Premium support and a 3-year limited warranty
- Small and home office NAS systems in a 24×7 environment
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
What are the benefits of NASware 3.0?
- Gives you an unrivaled NAS experience
- Enhances compatibility
- Improves Reliability
- Optimizes HDD for 24×7 NAS environments
The Right Choice for Network Attached Storage
WD NAS hard drives are the essential solution for NAS applications. These drives are cool and quiet, and offer optimum compatibility in 24×7 NAS systems with up to eight bays.
- Network attached storage hard drives with up to 8TB capacities
- Designed for personal, home, and small business NAS systems up to 8-bays
- NASware 3.0 for optimal performance and compatibility
Experienced in Network Attached Storage
No matter which NAS enclosure you decide to purchase, you can trust that WD Red hard drives will have the most comprehensive compatibility list on the market.
Since your NAS system is always on, a highly reliable drive is essential. With an MTBF (mean time before failure) of up to 1 million hours, the WD Red drive with NASware 3.0 is designed for the 24×7 environment.
NAS for home or small business
WD Red hard drives enable customers to create their own reliable NAS systems whether it’s in the office or at home.
|WD Red||WD Red Pro|
|Application||Up to 8-bay NAS systems||Up to 16-bay NAS systems|
|Ideal for||Personal Home & Small Office NAS||Medium to Large Business NAS|
|Cache||16 MB – 128 MB||64 MB – 128 MB|
|Highest Available Capacity||8 TB||6 TB|
|Interface||SATA 6 Gb/s||SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Dimensions||12 x 10 x 6 cm|
Black, Green, Indigo